Slip Rings for Semiconductor Equipment
In the realm of semiconductor manufacturing equipment, Mercotac® Brushless Slip Rings have solidified their position as the leading choice. Their exceptional benefits cater specifically to this industry and include:
- Constant or Partial Rotation
- A Maintenance-Free Extended Life
- Low Electrical Noise and Resistance
- Compact Size
- Power and Data Capability
These advantages make them an essential component in semiconductor equipment, ensuring reliable performance and precision during the manufacturing process.
By using brushless slip rings, semiconductor manufacturing equipment can maintain electrical conductivity to a rotating element. This allows for efficient and reliable transmission of electrical signals, power or data.
Many common uses in semiconductor manufacturing include:
- Wafer Handling – Lapping, grinding, turntables
- Robotic Arms
- Vacuum coating systems
- Electrical test equipment
- Chemical vapor deposition (CVD)
- Physical vapor deposition (PVD)
- Chemical mechanical polishing (CMP)
What can we help you with next?
How to Order Mercotac® Products: Order directly from Mercotac from within the USA, or through an authorized distributor if outside of the USA.Learn More
Frequently Asked Questions: Learn about the benefits of Mercotac products. We strive to answer all of your brushless slip ring questions. Learn More
Check out our Mercotac® Learning Center: Here we offer guidance for engineering designs that utilize our brushless slip rings. Learn More